The Daily Cooks Challenge (ITV3) / Day Time Television, namely 'The Daliy Cooks Challenge'

I would like to make a complaint, about a show I am a big fan of. The ‘Daily Cooks Challenge’ (ITV3), which was aired today, on Friday 16th of January 2009 at 16:15. Whilst watching the show, I was highly disturbed by the disgusting, unprofessional, rude, brash, obnoxious behaviour of one of the cooks, namely: Merrilees Parker. I was watching the programme with my children and found it unfit for not only my children (as children pick up bad habits from watching television) but for viewers to watch on day time television.

Not only did Ms Parker not smile all through the show, she seemed bad tempered, slamming oven doors, rude to the presenter, even the presenter was fearful of approaching her, because every time he did, she jumped down his throat, was rude in her speech, approach, he was reluctant to go near her. Even when she was explaining what she was doing, she was extremely rude. It is no wonder the Presenter was uncomfortable. Parker lacks professionalism and doesn’t know how to conduct herself or talk to people, let alone present herself appropriately for television.

No one wants to see an angry, rude, obnoxious person on television, it makes the programme unbearable to watch, so much so, that I had to change the channel. It is normally nice to see new faces, but she was horrible and uncomfortable to watch.
I would highly recommend that she either gets some training on how to come across on television, or not have her on TV full stop.

I value ITV, but don’t like the attitude me and my family had to endure whilst trying to watch a programme that is normally quite entertaining. Therefore, I feel that it is necessary to complain about these issues

A  11th of Feb, 2009 by
I totally agree. I've just seen the same display of bad humour and unprofessionalism from Ms. Parker on today's challenge. Gino is just lovely. Frankly, the show would be so much better without the sourpuss attitude of Merrilees Parker.
As for the person who commented after the first person, you are extremely rude (probably a fan of Merrilles Parker) and you can't spell. She was right when she spelled it 'programme'. Maybe you should read a book instead of venturing onto the internet and attempting to correct other people. Also, the word is "will" not "whill".
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Yet again Ms Parker displays poor behaviour. After having watched the show this week she demonstrates that she is indeed a sore loser and when she does win behaves inappropriately, she certainly is not gracious. A terrible role model
N  6th of Mar, 2009 by
And he can't spell exercise either! Probably the chefs do act a role, and what happened to today's programme?
A  7th of Dec, 2010 by
I can't stand watching this programme when Merrilees is one of the chefs. She is rude, obnoxious and as a result the show is uncomfortable to watch. She is also a sore loser and very ungracious towards her colleagues chef. Appalling!
N  15th of Dec, 2010 by
what a lot of nonsense, merrilees parker is one of the better presenters on our screen, never mind as a chef on daily cooks. she is engaging, informative and gen like a breath of fresh air in comparison. i notice the people "[censor]in" about her are all female, i wonder why?