The CS Center Inc./colon cleanse / unauthorized billing

P.O. Box 910669St George UT, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 1-866-652-0479

I orderd a sample of colon cleanse (free), pay only S&H. Ireceived the order, but cancelled future orders because I did not like the product. My order cancellation # is JD23108.
This morning I have two entries on my credit card for $78.98 and $78.98. I called the company and stayed on the line for one and a half hours and never did get through. I am very angry.

Comments

Ja
  26th of Feb, 2008
i am upset i cant get in touch with someone about this product and what i was not suppost to pay for
Je
  28th of Feb, 2008
It is impossible to contact anyone at Colon Cleanse. Got my free one and want no more but can not get hold of anyone. Am sure it must be a rip-off.
Ro
  29th of Feb, 2008
They charge my card with out my permison that aginst the LAW . This is a ripe off. How can they do that ? Need to talk to some one but can not .
Le
  29th of Feb, 2008
I too ordered the FREE sample, and with out knowing, I automaticly signed up for a monthly shippment for $78.98. Today I was able to get ahold of someone and was told to return the product for a prompt refund. I am hoping that that will be the end of my experience with this vendor!
Vo
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I have been one of the unfortunate people to order what I thought was a sample of this product. As soon as I received it I called immediately to cancel any future orders. It was very hard getting through to the customer service area after receiving it. I called for a couple of days before I was even able to talk to someone. It was most aggravating and caused unnecessary stress. Then they charged my account $78.98 without my permission and when I talked to a representative she was rude and uncaring on top of that. I am very dissatisfied. I was told if the product was returned they would do a refund. I am hoping the company will at least hold up to their aggrement to refund promptly. I was told my the representative I should have read the website before ordering. I wish I had. After seeing how many people also went through the same problem, I NEVER WOULD HAVE ordered a supposed FREE SAMPLE.
Su
  4th of Mar, 2008
I ordered the colon cleanse free sample too. Now I cant get anyone on the phone as promised to cancel.
Gr
  4th of Mar, 2008
I am tired of trying to get ahold of someone on the phone. I amsick of returning everything you send ti my house. I e-mailed your site to stop. Apparently you don't get the message. Now I am contacting my credit card and then the FCC.
An
  4th of Mar, 2008
Ok... Ever hear of FRAUD?!!! mIS REPRESENTATION?!!! THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS LEGAL ISSUES WHEN IM DONE!!!
Cy
  5th of Mar, 2008
I ordered the sample package called today to cancel my order and the lady was rude also. She gave me a cancellation code of JJ78367 I hope that this resolves my issue and that no further charges will be charged to my checking account.
Ba
  8th of Mar, 2008
Please do not send anymoe.Cancel my order,do not work for me i took this stuff and do not like its,I only use the washroom once.please remove my name and number form your lists
De
  10th of Mar, 2008
i order the sample pkg but did not want anymore pills and i have tryed to called but cannot get no answer and i want to cancel the order i will contact my credit card to stop it all i wanted was the sample pack not 2 big bottles of it
Ju
  11th of Mar, 2008
can y speak some body Spanish
Ra
  11th of Mar, 2008
As many people have written about being ripped off, im another victim of this ripoff artist, i ordered a sample and my credit card is being charged 4 times and as many have complained is impossible to get in touch with them.
Su
  2nd of Apr, 2008
I am quite taken aback by all of the complaints on this company. I had signed up for the colon cleanse online and took the time to read everything that was listed on their site, which did tell me that I was going to be billed for further product. I loved the product, but couldn't afford the monthly charges, so I contacted the company (by the phone number listed on their site), got right through and expressed my concern to the representative, whom asked me to hold on while they talked with their manager about my situation. They came back on the line with the authorization to lower the monthly fee to something more reasonable for me and so I have stayed on with the program for several months.
Ro
  2nd of Apr, 2008
My colon is clean as a whistle kthx. I dont need your stinking laxative. Stop ripping off the american people with your promises of a "big turd" that will make you lighter, and more healthy. The only big turd, is the company providing it.