The Computer Lady / Incompetent Technician

1 Grand Junction, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: (970)255-1216

Very nervous technician, like dealing with someone that's on some type of medication, and about to explode in front of your eyes. Mindy is very incompetent, the customer is never right, it's either her way our nothing at all, she will not listen why your computer is not working properly, she knows it all. She did and upgrade from Window 8.0 to Windows 8.1 on a new computer, also removed some software from another computer right next to the other computer, which now I'm unable to get online. Mindy download some pictures to her adapter from my XP computer, only to see if they would open on her computer at home, she said she would leave while windows 8.0 on the new computer was upgrading to 8.1, and would be back the next day.

I asked what I owed her, she said $75, I asked if she had change for $100 bill, she stated just give me the $100 and that would cover the final bill when she came back. Next day I emailed her, only to say the upgrade was done, and the computer is not working right, as well as the XP computer that she removed some programs, was not letting me get online anymore. Then in the email I asked what was it she found out about the pictures she put on her adapter, her reply was; I can't help you any longer to find another computer technician, I called her cell phone, and home phone and left a message as well as explaining she has yet to fix my computer and still owes me $25.00. Just letting people know what type of person the computer lady is, and make sure if you do hire her that your not alone with this person, she is that unpredictable. I will be taking her to small claims court, along with contacting BBB, and the attorney general office on taking advantage of her customers.

Ba
May 21, 2015

Comments

22nd of May, 2015

I have used Mindy for years and have only found her friendly, honest and very knowledgeable. She has helped me out of many fixes I was in. Give her a chance you wont be sorry. Sounds like a vengeful
    person wrote the complaint. Sorry, but your wrong Lady. Sandy Patterson

22nd of May, 2015

The complaint is very unfounded