The College Network / want a refund asap

Greenville, United States Review updated:

A year and a half ago I signed on with The College Network to the tune of $6000 +. I am paying monthly to Southeast Credit Union who deducts the payment directly from my checking account. Trouble is I am not using The College Network Curriculum., I have taken all my courses through Regis University. I do not need half of what The College Network said I do! I want my money back ASAP! Every cent including the down payment. I am completing my BSN in two weeks and have not once used anything from The College Network. Give me my money back PLEASE!

Li
Jun 12, 2014

Comments

• Tc
      Jun 25, 2014

Ms. Finley,

We are pleased to hear of your success and would like to congratulate you on earning your BSN degree. Your hard work and dedication to your craft are truly inspirational.

We would appreciate the opportunity to attempt to resolve your concerns regarding the course requirements. Your success and satisfaction with our products and services is important to us. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 48 hours to discuss your concerns. If you have any questions in the interim, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-634-1443.

Aug 10, 2014

• Sw
      May 03, 2015

Well Customer support if your so willing to resolve any concerns and want the opportunity to do so then prove it!!!
    email me...sh.[protected]@yahoo.com...call 434-841-0002. Whenever ive called or contacted college network i get told a bunch of bull!!! There has been NO attempt to resolve any of the issues ive stated each time i call and speak with an advisor.

Jun 06, 2016

How do we get out of these contracts? I called and complained with a customer service rep. The info that you gain access to is a bunch of garbage and will only help you pass the tests IF you take it upon yourself to study info that isn't included in the curriculum they give you. Any info?

•   Nov 24, 2017

I would like a refund
    Teresa

• Je
      Nov 12, 2018

I want a refund also. I paid for the whole program and was only given one module to study. I called and ask all remaining modules be sent since I paid for them. Customer service said all on computer and would not send out any paper study guides. This was not what I was told when I signed up. I hope one day these frauds are in a hospital and a nurse they ripped off has to care for them. Nursing shortage and we are over worked and under paid! Took my money every month. Has anyone gotten any money back?
    Jennifer Erie, Pa

• Hb
      Feb 14, 2019

How exactly do we get on the list for the lawsuit refund? I am owed a lot of cash back by the crooks

• Mo
      Apr 04, 2019

I would like a refund

• Ka
      Apr 11, 2019

How can you possibly get a refund of money paid, I still have a balance these crooks are trying to collect from their scandal! I signed up back in 2012 and paid them a couple grand and never received 1 credit and couldn’t get any answers or cancel! FRAUDULENT is what this company is!!!

• Dd
      May 01, 2019

@Karaw I too am now getting my paycheck garnished for something I never received. I never took any tests and never received any credits. According to BBB they are out of business? Filed bankruptcy?

• Mi
      Jun 05, 2019

Does anyone know what is happening here? I think they went bankrupt.