The College Network / they are con artists and frauds

Hillsboro, OH, United States Review updated:

You are right about the fast talking salesman, and lies, and rude and ruthless customer assistance. I signed up with The College Network in March. They came to my home and did a pretty good job of explaining everything. The salesman told me that even though I signed up for the bsn program; I could change to the adn at any time. Ok that sounded great. I knew about the 3 day cancellation.

I got a letter from the College Network a little while later stating that my gpa was not high enough to get into Indiana and that I would have to pay more money for another course, and I would have to enroll in Indiana and take this prereq and this prereq and I think fitness or something in order to get the gpa to get in the nursing program. Shouldn't that have been determined before the started making me pay 9000?

So, I didn't want to jump through the former hoops to get into Indiana nursing program and I called the College Network to switch to the adn program. I inquired as to when the excess amount would be removed from my loan amount, and was swiftly and rudely informed that it would not. Of course I protested, but like many others, I was informed that no matter what I had to pay. They did say that they would credit me for future classes, but I refuse to do anything further with the Company.

Now, This is for Rick! The College Network Rep.
Before you get in touch with me and tell me that I am wrong. I do not wish to hear your ###, generic response. No matter what you say or how you say it. This is wrong. It is ok to step down to a lesser program that costs about 3000 less but it is not ok to refund said 3000. I HAVE MET CRIMINALS WITH BETTER INTEGRITY THAN YOUR COMPANY!

Just in case you can't find me in your Database, My name is Danetta Kerns. I am curious as to what ### you can come up with because I have never been late on these ridiculous payment.

Oh yeah and you are going to hell for using a Christian Credit union to rip people off. I called them today and asked how it is possible that after a loan has been issued that you could add more to the balance. She said that she didn't know unless it was in the contract. I am sure it is slithering around in there somewhere, but I did inform the bank rep of your unscrupulous practices.

Comments

Mar 29, 2010

i guess am one of the online ccollege network victm. hec i havent even started the program and am being forced into it..so did yyou end up paying the whole fee what happened? hasnt anybody tried to sue them?...this program is a joke...how can you force someone into doing somethin...at least, charge me a fee to get out of the program...CHARGE ME...i feel like crying right now and i havnt even taken my board...am not even an lvn...yet ...wth?...like this program needs to be STOPPED!!!...it has to be taken to court!!!

• Lp
      Jan 11, 2011

There are 4 requirements to proceed with a class action.
    1. Numerosity - enough plaintiffs to make class action an efficeint way to handle the claim.

2. Commonality - common issues of fact and law for each claimant

3. Adequacy of Class Rep - the person who is the class representatitve needs to have claims that are the same as the class members and that they are capable of serving as the representative.

4. Adequqcy of Counsel - that the law firm representing the class has sufficient skill and resources to represent the class.

A certified class action suit is one brought on behalf of a large group of people as plaintiffs who have suffered some similar harm from the same actions of the defendant or defendantsA certified class action suit is one brought on behalf of a large group of people as plaintiffs who have suffered some similar harm from the same actions of the defendant or defendants

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_start_a_class_action_lawsuit#ixzz1Ak7MmoSI

• Sw
      May 03, 2015

Well said Danetta Kerns! i agree with your complaint 100%!!!