The College Network / False information

I believe trully that the TCN is a big scam. I graduated from nursing school in 11/5/08 and because I was so interested in furthering my career to get my RN BSN that I was actually excited about the program. When the advisor came to speak to my cousin and I, he painted the pretty picture. He explained to us what classes we needed to complete and what needed to be done and how much it would cost us through TCN and then the cost through Indiana University. He never explained to us that we need to find a site and a proctor, that the modules were completly different from the test and that there is a 300.00 fee for each time you take the exam. I called to cancel for them to tell me that we only have 3 days to cancel. I have nevered used anything from them, except some of there questions to review for my state broads that was free, but it is so unfair how they are messing indiviuals credit up and and taken theirmoney.

They knew exactly what they were doing with having to cancel a contract within 3 days, that doesn't give anyone a chance to really go through the papers and everything. On top of them telling me that there isn't anything that they can do for me and I'm not even using the program.

Comments

• Ti
      10th of Jun, 2011

I am a LPN and also had a rep come to house over a year ago and I have been study off and on throughout this time. And due to family emergencies such as my father had a severe stroke and became a quadraplegic and non-verbal at the age of 62, I put my schooling on hold. My loan was suppost to be paid off by now but money is still automatically being taken out of my checking account. This shouldn't be happening-when I contacted TCN they told me they no longer have the loan the SOLD it to another lending company. What!!! And recently my husband and I are looking to buy a home. When my credit was checked it showed that TCN is on there stating I haven't paid them. What the hell!! So I will be contacting the Attorney General of the State of MN. And they can look into this fraud of a company who is taking money from nurses who are wanting to excel in their career. But what TCN is doing is steeling from woman/men who work damn hard for their money!! This is a crime and they are going to pay for the crime that they are commiting out there every second of the day throughout the state of MN. If anyone else would like to stand next to me in the state of MN in contacting the Attorney General please let me know. This has to come to stop!!! Every single rep that has come to our homes should also pay for the crime that they have commited!!!

• Ti
      10th of Jun, 2011

Totally agree!!

• Cj
      17th of Jul, 2012

Hello all! I have started a petition to to The Department of Justice to stop TCN on Change.org. I too have been scammed by them and am now being sued by them. Please take the time to sign via the following link: