The College Network / False information
I believe trully that the TCN is a big scam. I graduated from nursing school in 11/5/08 and because I was so interested in furthering my career to get my RN BSN that I was actually excited about the program. When the advisor came to speak to my cousin and I, he painted the pretty picture. He explained to us what classes we needed to complete and what needed to be done and how much it would cost us through TCN and then the cost through Indiana University. He never explained to us that we need to find a site and a proctor, that the modules were completly different from the test and that there is a 300.00 fee for each time you take the exam. I called to cancel for them to tell me that we only have 3 days to cancel. I have nevered used anything from them, except some of there questions to review for my state broads that was free, but it is so unfair how they are messing indiviuals credit up and and taken theirmoney.
They knew exactly what they were doing with having to cancel a contract within 3 days, that doesn't give anyone a chance to really go through the papers and everything. On top of them telling me that there isn't anything that they can do for me and I'm not even using the program.
More The College Network Complaints & Reviews
- The College Network - Fraud and cheating 
- The College Network - scam, liars, fraud 
- The College Network - scam 
- The College Network - BAD BUSINESS CONTRACT 
- The College Network - No degree 
- The College Network - rn program
- The College Network - lpn to bsn program
- The College Network - lpn to rn bsn program
- The College Network - lvn to rn
- The College Network - college network took $7000.00 of my money. they wi5nt answer any of their phones. I paid for ban in nursing. can you help me,