The Coffee BeanBirthday Cake

1 Review updated:

I have ordered a Birthday cake from Causeway point outlet (Puppy Fun 4kg) on 03/03/2016 at 1919hrs.Order number A 449917. We collected the cake on 25/3/2016 at 6pm before my 2 yrs old son's birthday function starts.To our surprise when we cut the cake at 0745hrs, its was so hard and the plastic knife your organisation provide broke ! It was that hard.The sponge in side start falling off in bits and pieces.I spend $2000 plus for the function and the most important was the cake and it turn out to be horrible.I got 80 guests and all of them complaint about your cake quality and they were very very surprise when I told them its from Coffee Bean.They told they never expect this quality from Coffee Bean.In fact they encourage me to complain and told me to post it on Facebook to prevent others falling into the trap.Its very sad that for $150 i got this kind of horrible tasting cake.After so much of difficulties whatever we managed to cut cake and passed to the guests they put into their mouth and and gave a disgusting look and left the whole piece without touching it again.My entire cake was wasted together with my Money.The worst part some guest told me the cake was spoiled.Even the kids never touched the cake.Heart broken to end the party like that.I want explanation on this and what your management can do for this product failure on a important day.I demand a quick response for the embarrassment my family have faced before i move on to other avenues to complain about Coffee bean until i get a satisfactory answers.My Hp number [protected].

Ya
Mar 27, 2016

Comments

• Ya
      Mar 27, 2016

I have ordered a Birthday cake from Causeway point outlet (Puppy Fun 4kg) on 03/03/2016 at 1919hrs.Order number A 449917. We collected the cake on 25/3/2016 at 6pm before my 2 yrs old son's birthday function starts.To our surprise when we cut the cake at 0745hrs, its was so hard and the plastic knife your organistion provide broke ! It was that hard.The sponge in side start falling off in bits and pieces.I spend $2000 plus for the function and the most important was the cake and it turn out to be horrible.I got 80 guests and all of them complaint about your cake quality and they were very very surprise when I told them its from Coffee Bean.They told they never expect this quality from Coffee Bean.In fact they encourage me to complain and told me to post it on Facebook to prevent others falling into the trap.Its very sad that for $150 i got this kind of horrible tasting cake.After so much of difficulties whatever we managed to cut cake and passed to the guests they put into their mouth and and gave a disgusting look and left the whole piece without touching it again.My entire cake was wasted together with my Money.The worst part some guest told me the cake was spoiled.Even the kids never touched the cake.Heart broken to end the party like that.I want explaination on this and what your management can do for this product failure on a important day.I demand a quick reponse for the embarrasment my family have faced before i move on to other avenues to complain about Coffee bean until i get a satisfactory answers.