The Coca-Cola Company / defective coke cans and jelly substance inside.
I'm 54 years old and came home to a mess of 5 leaking unopened cans of recently purchased coke. One can appeared to have imploded with a hole near the top. The others half empty with no evidence of being compromised. When I dumped the can with the hole in it a blob of jelly poured out. Please see pictures of bar code, weight of 5 good cans and the 5 compromised cans. Also the contents of the imploded can. What should I do with the rest of the case? What is the jelly? Should I be concerned about consuming coke in the future.
More The Coca-Cola Company Complaints & Reviews
- Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013 - my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk 
- Coca Cola - my coke rewards 
- Coca - Cola - winning a lottery 
- Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines - courtesy 
- Coca Cola Awards Certificate - coca cola awards certificate scam 
- The Coca-Cola Company - coke zero
- The Coca-Cola Company - coca cola company of england coca 77411
- The Coca-Cola Company - coca77411
- The Coca-Cola Company - zero water, flavor: go go berry
- The Coca-Cola Company - coca cola