The Clip Joint / stealing our money

1 125 east center, Medina, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 585-798-5972

North American Bancard! What can not be said, our goverment must stop the bad C/Card company's. They have stolen over 1, 500 dollar from my Mother acct:, This is a bad company do not sign up with them! I supose now they will call me now that my mothers acct has been closed. I can only think how this will end . Oh and also Fleet bank that has been closed for years have also been hiting my moms acct: If any one out there nows how to stop all of the blood suckers contact me at [protected]@verizon .net I hope we can stop this madness.

Comments

• Rp
      28th of Mar, 2011

Dear Ms. Chambers,
    I would like to offer assistance with any concerns you and The Clip Joint have had with our company. North American Bancard strives to provide world class customer service, and it sounds that you have been left unsatisfied. I'm unable to gather exactly what your situation entails by the information you have provided. If you are looking to obtain a resolution in regards to your business relationship with us please contact our senior agent Scott in customer service at (800) 226-2273, extension 1256.
    Thanks,