The Clickbank Code / can't get hold of michael jones

4 Fredman Drive, Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: +27 11 7756979

There was two amounts that was deducted from my Mastercard I'm aware of the First One but not the second one. According the Website I do have 56 days to ask for a refund. I did try and send a few mails thru as the address that is giving to a person that you must go to too raise a ticket doesn't work at all. All I want is to be refund my money that's all - this what I experience now is just make me very careful on the web.

Tp
Feb 25, 2014

Comments

25th of Aug, 2014

This week- end I had a unknown withdraw on my credit card abouth 50 dollars.
    Its not supposed to be any withdrawels I stopped it before

from the adress [protected]@jaretrans.com ore [protected]@jaretrans.com

26th of Feb, 2015

I just want to report that my first and perhaps only experience with Clickbank has been very good. On Monday morning I noticed a charge for 79.00 dollars for a product that I had reviewed online, but unaware that I had agreed to join "the program."
    I contacted Clickbank that evening and on Wednesday afternoon my MasterCard had been credited the 79.00 dollars.
    Clickbank took care of cancelling any future products or charges from the Vendor which saved me a lot of phone time.
    So, thank you to the customer service department at Clickbank, you did a great job.