the chinese tea diet company / fraudalent charges,info not clear

United States Review updated:
ordered free trial for $2.95 only to find out later after receiving it, that they would charge $179.00 for a 3 month supply.Called them to cancel and they were very evasive and not helpful. just hope these people will not hit my credit card even after i return their product. don't trust them.

Comments

He
  24th of Sep, 2008
I also just went threw the same thing. Just yesterday! I payed the 2.95 and they some how snuck in 20.00 extra dollars for fast shipping i never agreed to and didn't recive it for almost a week then i thought it was a free 30 day trial and all of asudden i was charged 179.97 not even 14 days from receving it. I tried so many times to get a hold of the operator there about getting my money back and no one answers the return or cancelation line they give you a recorder of why you should keep this tea. so i pushed 1 to say that i am reordering and they pick up right away. Then I had to fight with the lady about getting my money back and she would not lrt me talk to her supervisor after being very firm and asking over and over to talk with her supervisor she asked me to hold on then hung up on me. I swear i called 20 times they would hang up on me everytime i called and it was the same opperator everytime i called. finally they answer and the manager gets to tell me theres nothing they can do if i send it back they will send partial money back! DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM THE CHINESE TEA COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!
Ro
  30th of Sep, 2008
What number did you call? Did you cancel your order or card? I called a 1-800 number and couldn't get through!!!