The Cheesecake Factory / the cheesecake factory mall drive west nj

1 Jersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:

Hello, I want to share the very hurtful and long hour I just went through in one of your restaurants, that is located at the '10 Mall Dr W, Jersey City, NJ 07310'.
My friend, aunt and I wanted to eat in the cheesecake factory for a long time, I am new to the area and they came with me to celebrate with me. The seating process was very nice and the host was friendly, soon a waiter came and after a couple of minutes we were ready to order. I was the second one to order, chicken parmesan with fries, but as always, I asked for the meal to come with no vegtabels or sauce, I am very picky, and that is what I always ask for, the waiter wrote everything down and left.
Halfway through the wait( which was already long by this point) a new waiter came to the tabel and told us she will take care of us from now on, as the first waiter finished her shift. The new waiter was very professional and we kept waiting for the food. First, got her food ny aunt, she was the last to order because it took her a while to decide... then, my friends food arrived. I kept waiting and a couple of minutes later I got my food. It looked just as good as I thought itll be. And just when i was about to grab the sandwich and take a bite i saw tomato picking from it, when i moved the top layer of the sandwich i saw the chicken was covered with sauce(they did remember not to include veggies inside)... no big deal, she wasnt the one to take the order and it wasnt her fault. I asked her to replace my food to the same order but fixed, same as i got, just no sauce now and keep the veggies away. By the time they took my order my friend and aunt aleady started eating. By the time it reached the table, they almost finished their food. I was sad ill dine with them only for a little while, but sadly, when i looked inside, my meal contained vegtables. Furstrated due to the long wait and getting wrong orders again and again, I told my waiter (another one brought the meal) immidietly about what happened before and what happened now. She apologized and called my waiter, she, without hesitation or me asking, said she will call for the manager and theyll see what they will be able to do for me- keep in mind, by that time the other people in my table have already finished the meal.
The managar comes to the table after 3 mins of wait. She said she was sorry about what happen and that she will be happy to pack my meal to go. As a reply I told her " I dont think I will be happy to pay for food that Ill have to eat without my friends" she then replied "so imma erase the meal and thats it" and just left.
You had a costumer wait, for an hour watching her group eat, made a mistake on her one dish twice, and then offered nothing to make her feel better? I know no place that ever treats a costumer like that, thats one. But the second thing, is, I left your reataurant in tears. Im a former anorexic, and Ive been through recovery. Buying food is a big deal for me, and eating outside wasnt a thing I did until last year. So facing my struggles, eating outside, making sure they understood me correctly and then feeling like no one listenes is the worst thing a place could do to someone that has been through what I did. When I eat, I prepare myself mentally for what is about to enter my body, and if that doesnt happen I just give up because to get to the point of eating outside is already hard enough. If getting your food late is furstrating, imagine you would see the food gets to you twice after a long wait but not being able to eat it. To a regular costumer its a bad experience.. so to me? Unbareable. It really is sad to me that I will not go back to your restaurant. A person that is in charge should knows how to handle those things in a fair way.

I came hungry and was actually the one who decided on the place. And I was the only one who didnt get her food.

Sep 25, 2018

Comments

27th of Sep, 2018

Serfeh and dear boss you are both stupid. You are both idiots and you both need to mind your own business and stay off of my post. I AM A FORMER ANOREXIC. I have to plan my meals and this incident messed me up. You are just as stupid, and just as much of an idiot as my aunt and soon to be ex friend. I was so upset at then point when they messed up my order twice that I started swearing at the waitress and manager. My friend told me to calm down. I swore at her. When my aunt took my friends side I totally lost it and swore at her. She is family and supposed to take my side. Even if I am in the wrong. The good thing about my stupid friend is that because she acted like an idiot I can stop being friends with her. Unfortunately my aunt is my dad's sister and I cannot stop being family with such a stupid idiot. Now they both refuse to dine with me because I embarrassed them. I also left with my leftovers and sat in the car. I refused to pay the bill. They had to pay it. On the drive home they would not talk to me. I was verbally abused and neglected by them.

• Fi
      8th of Oct, 2018

@NoamIevi No offence troll, um I mean Noamlevi, but it sounds like you were the one doing the verbal abusing. If this is how you acted then I think you have more issues that being a formal anorexic.

• Ha
      15th of Oct, 2018

@NoamIevi you need therapy

10th of Oct, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I visited The Cheesecake factory today and was outraged to discover that it was not actually a factory.
    I was very disappointed that I was not able to observe people working on a production line as I was hoping to witness the quality control department identifying any disfigured cheesecakes.
    Surely this is false advertising??
    Come on Cheesecake Factory - get it together!!

10th of Oct, 2018

@beckywiththegoodhair Lol!!

11th of Oct, 2018

@Really??????? Thanks for being the first person to realise my posts are light hearted.
    Most people take it seriously and get annoyed (as in the McDonalds thread) lol!!

12th of Oct, 2018

@Bastillian Thankyou. I will publish my acceptance speech shortly.
    My award will sit proudly on the shelf alongside my gold medal for "stating the bloody obvious"