The Cheesecake Factory / restaurant service

Jersey City, NJ, US Review updated:

I went out to dinner tonight at the cheese cake factory in the newport mall. First the server brought us a broken to go cup for one of the children and the milk got all over. Second the server tried to impress us by not writing down our orders, well he got my brothers order all wrong and his meal didn't even come out until we were all finished eating. Throughout the meal our server didn't check on us, our appetizer plates just sat there taking up all the room while they brought out our entrees and didn't even take the spare plates. No drink refills. Kids food was not even warm. Rice was hard and so was the bacon. Overall the experience was poor. Especially since 3 people at our fable have been in the service industry for over 10 years. Worse part the server didn't even bring the manager over to us to apologize, it felt like the server avoided our table after being embarrassed he made a mistake. I don't think any of us will be returning.

Ja
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2017

Did you ask for the manager to come over? Typically they do not visit a table unless it is requested.