10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Restaurants & Bars

The Cheesecake Factory / race

Hu Review updated:
Phone: 317 566 01 00

The people who work there are very racist .. Whit Latino people.. The food is good but when you hear how they treat people .. You don't want to return to that place .. Managers are racist people !! Who profit from the status of workers .. A company like this should not allow these acts of racism ... Cheesecake factory ..

Comments

• St
      16th of Jun, 2010
    The Cheesecake Factory - Impossible to leave a feedback
    thecheesecakefactory.com

Okay I ate at the cheesecake factory and was asked to complete a feedback---well WHERE'S the feedback button????? Don't ask customers to do something for you and make it so hard that they end up getting mad at you over it!!!

2nd of Jul, 2010
    The Cheesecake Factory - I'm not seeing an option for completing the survey
    thecheesecakefactory.com

I have a receipt from January 19th that says if I go to the website I can complete a survey abd receive a $10.00 gift card. I'm not seeing an option for completing the survey. I could give valuable feedback and I'd also like the giftcard (repeat customer).

• Si
      11th of Jul, 2011
    The Cheesecake Factory - Over charge
    The Cheesecake Factory

I have lunch at Chandler AZ on 11/07/10 my receipt 0111 table 62 actual billings only $48.39 but you charged my credit card $58.39. Over charge by $10.

Why so poor discipline?

20th of Jul, 2011
    The Cheesecake Factory - Impossible!
    The Cheesecake Factory

I love the food and service; Jason was most attentative. I was @ the Oak Brook, IL location. However, I was not able to access the website for the $10 giftcard, a bummer!!! For the amount paid, I expect to receive the giftcard!

28th of Aug, 2011
    The Cheesecake Factory - 3 out 4 bad meals

4 of us ate at the Tucson location:
    Dirty, sticky menus pointed out to waitress who couldn't care less!

Hamburger: Tasted bad.
    Meat Loaf: Too spicy!!! YUCK!
    Chicken Parmesan: Too little meat.
    Fish and Chips was the only good meal!
    RETURNING: NOT!!

• Sc
      30th of Aug, 2011
    The Cheesecake Factory - Disappointed
    The Cheesecake Factory

Got a $10.00 gift card offer but can't find the review section. Can you make it any harder to find the site for the comment!!! Forget it!!! I give up!!! This just costed your a good customer. Get your act together!!!

• Id
      27th of Mar, 2012

That's terrible. We should all learn to get along