The Cheesecake Factorypoor "manager" service

Hello,
On 11/30 I was eating at the bar at the Cheesecake factory in Pembroke Gardens, Pembroke Pines Florida. While I spent a tremendous amount of money on drinks, my husband and I also ordered meals.

When my meal came (small greek salad with Chicken on the side) I noticed there was a fly in it. They took the meal back from me, offered me something else and issued me a credit which was something like $10.00.

The bartender advised me that the manager would come back to talk to us. He never did. As a matter of fact, since I am frequent at this restaurant i knew who he was. He watched us walk out the door while he was near the cheese cake display. I believe that night the manager on duty was David.

Very unprofessional - by not giving us the courtesy to apologize.

• Updated by Wendy HLO, Dec 05, 2018

Sorry the incident was Thursday 11/29.

We
Dec 05, 2018

Comments

•   Dec 05, 2018

“While I spent a tremendous amount of money on drinks, my husband and I also ordered meals.“

What do you consider a “tremendous amount of money?” Two people at a restaurant have, what, two drinks each before they eat? Ten dollars for a drink roughly, so forty dollars for drinks. Tremendous? I’d say $200 for two could be considered tremendous. Your pithy order is bapkus err nothing.