The Cheesecake Factory — employee
I truly thought the cheesecake factory operated with integrity. When you allow employees to use racial slurs, belittle women, openly admitting to beating his spouse, and threatening to murder them. This is not a place for families to eat. This is a terrible look for a food chain that prides itself on serving family. If you're ever in Cleveland Ohio, and visit Cheesecake Factory in Legacy Village. Be mindful of the server Samuel Robinson. I read in a public Facebook post how he wants to kill his wife, beat her, and disowned his son. If someone can behave this way to family imagine if you piss him off before your food comes out. People like this need help, and shouldn't be trusted serving others.
Updated by I am woman, Nov 30, 2018
I strongly feel the cheesecake factory condones this kind of behavior. Like I said these were public Facebook posts. I pray for this woman and child.
Updated by I am woman, Dec 01, 2018
More The Cheesecake Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Cheesecake Factory - bad service 
- The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated - got a food poisoning from a cheesecake 
- The Cheesecake Factory - foreign object in food 
- Cheesecake Factory - screw found in my food 
- The Cheesecake Factory - avoid them like a plague 
- The Cheesecake Factory - cheesecake factory - curbside to go service - lexington, ky
- Cheesecake Factory - service negligence/ racial discrimination 
- The Cheesecake Factory - waiters
- The Cheesecake Factory - caramel cheesecake
- The Cheesecake Factory - service and cleanliness