The Cheesecake Factory / customer service
I went to the Cheesecake Factory on July 30, 2018 and got seated and all was fine until a larger party was seated next to us. Then the server Carina M. Forgot all about us. We sat for 30 mins with no refills no nothing. We had to flag down another server to ask for manager. Carina appeared and rolled her eyes several times when I said manager. The manager Brian Vasquez did not ask how he could help us or ask how to make the experience better. He just spoited out a robotic speech and when I asked her the server's name so I could call corporate on her behavior he lied and would not give me her name even tho it is printed on receipt. He called secuity on me because i kept asking for her name and i asked for corporate number and he lied and wrote the wrong number on the card. He kept lying the entire time. Carina appeared again laughing and making faces at me and rolling eyes 4 more times. I will not put up with such behavior. I called corporate and tried to tell them what happened but they called and talked tk
Manager and manager lied again to them and said i caused a disturbance and cursed him which I definitely did not. I am a Doctor and a professional and do not use such language. Absolutely not.
More The Cheesecake Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Cheesecake Factory - bad service 
- The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated - got a food poisoning from a cheesecake 
- The Cheesecake Factory - foreign object in food 
- Cheesecake Factory - screw found in my food 
- The Cheesecake Factory - avoid them like a plague 
- The Cheesecake Factory - manager/hostess - customer interactions
- The Cheesecake Factory - food and service 
- The Cheesecake Factory - health & safety restaurant
- The Cheesecake Factory - service I received from server and even manager on duty.
- The Cheesecake Factory - terrible chicken pot pie and poor manager response