The Business Finance Store / Totally unprofessional

1 200 Sandpointe Ave. #750, 92707Santa Ana, CA, United States
Phone: (888) 777-7713

Hi everybody, I want to share my experience with The Business Finance Store company. For a past few years I've been working on my business idea and only now I thought that time has come for it to go live. As you may know it is not easy to get funding for your project today, I knew that because every bank I went to refused my loan applications... My last hope was to search help from companies like The Business Finance Store who have different ways of collecting funds for your businesses. After few meetings with representative of this company we agreed that my product would fit in crowdfunding program and it would be best way for me. I wasn't really into this crowdfunding idea at that moment but thought that there are professional working in this company and they should know better, that was my biggest mistake. They've arranged fund collection program with one of their partners but it never reached expected results. In addition to that my whole idea went public and it wasn't long before someone else stole it and made successful project. I really believe that The Business Finance Store is responsible for this but thing is that they don't want to take any responsibility for this situation stating that such outcome was mentioned in the contract and I should have thought about it before signing up. If you are in need of funding better seek help somewhere else.

Si