The Brick - West Vancouver / Over 12 weeks no furniture delivery
To whom it may concern:
On March 1, 2008 my wife and I bought a complete set of bedroom furniture from the Brick Store in West Vancouver. We were told at the time of purchase that the bed head board, the foot board and rails were not in stock, but that we would get them delivered within the following 6 weeks at the latest.
It is now past 12 weeks and we have not received the missing parts. I have been calling the Brick store for the last 3 weeks with no solution. All I was told 3 weeks ago is that the parts were comming from Japan. Two weeks ago that they had arrived at their warehouse in Vancouver and would be delivered soon. Today I was told they are still on their way from Japan.
I find the Brick's attitude completely misleading, unfair, not truthful at the time of sale and very abusive overall. Can you please help.
More The Brick - West Vancouver Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - loveseat
- The Brick - king bed frame 
- The Brick - customer service
- The Brick - Defective Queen Bed three times
- The Brick - sony record player