The Brick / terrible customer service at the 1607 dundas st e, mississauga, on location

I ordered a 'Buyers Best' bedroom set for $2000 back April 24... was told it wouldn't be available until Mid-May... I called many times after the expected arrival date and for 4 weeks I every time I called they said it should be in today or tomorrow.
By week 3 of being told it would be in 'today or tomorrow' I went in to complain. I am 7.5 months pregnant, I'm not sleeping because I just have a mattress on the floor and I was really upset.
I was told by not 1 but 2 employees to 'calm down, it's not good for the baby'... So condescending and rude because THEY are the reason I'm upset.
I explained I have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for the past 7 weeks, it's not easy to have to get up and down especially when i have to pee 5 times in the night. Again I was told to calm down because it's not good for the baby. I said it's not good for the baby to be lied to for the past 3 weeks, not be able to settle in to our new home let alone set up for a new baby because we don't have our dressers or anything.
The only thing they offered was for me to pick out a new bedroom set and pay the difference if it costs more... except the next similar storage bedroom set was double the price... which we were NOT going to do.
Once again I was told it would show up the next week Wednesday so once again we made sure to change any plans so we could be available for weekend delivery... and once again... it didn't arrive.
My husband tried calling in... he asked to speak to a manager and was hung up on. The 'customer service' rep, Bridget, hung up on him 7 times when he asked for a manager. Eventually he said he was recording the phone call, and she said he couldn't do that and hung up again.
Since the in store customer service was useless, I tried contacting the Facebook help, it took 3 days to get an answer from them, but on June 14th they said my order had arrived... same day Bridget was hanging up on my husband.
I went in the next day to cancel my order and got dirty looks from the customer service rep (not sure if it was the same girl.. Bridget).
Then while cancelling she said oh.. it just arrived today.
I said nobody called me.. she said because it wasn't off the truck yet so they would call tomorrow ...meaning yet again I wouldn't get weekend delivery.
I cancelled and she did not care at all that she wasted 8 weeks of my time.
They offered nothing... not even free assembly of the bed for leading me on for 4 weeks... and we made it clear, i am no longer in a condition to assemble the bed and we asked about it... but they wouldn't do anything for us.
Apparently waiting 8 weeks for a bedroom set it normal. And the more I tell people about my experience, the more i hear this is common for them.
They offer a low priced set of something and the next comparable set is double the price... then they can't deliver so you end up upgrading.
I could have had an entire bedroom set custom built in the time I waited. I know, I asked at a Mennonite furniture store.

When I read the reviews on the Google page for this location, the customer service team hangs up on people all the time, and they make people wait excessively long times for product, things are promised one day and then not delivered for months.

It's just unacceptable to treat a customer this way.

St