The Brick / hd tv
I bought a HD 32 inch TV two days ago from The Brick. When I was purchasing it, the salesman did not mention that they have a No Return Policy. I get home and call Bell Canada to set up my HD service but they do not provide that service in my building. I called The Brick and the woman on the other side of the phone said she will not authorize a return after I explained my problem. I told her the TV is no good to us if we cannot watch it clearly and she said " You buy it, You Own it". Just like that. I pointed out how no one mentioned this No return policy to me at purchase time. She did not care. I have returned items to the Brick before and thought this is not the way it would go. They are so nice to you when they want that dollar and so rude when you need proper service. I will spread the word and make sure my family and friends do not go to this store.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - service
- The Brick - furniture
- The Brick - bella 8 - piece queen panel bedroom collection
- The Brick - sofa
- The Brick - sales person named "tony"and sales manager named "chris allen"