The Brick - Kingston Ontario / scam and cheating!

1 770 Gardiners RoadKingston, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 613-634-5200

I was promised delivery and it never happened on november 24th. A plethera of excuses were made... Including "no one was home"... Not. But what burns mt butt is... When I phoned the store they lied about the delivery time and upholded that "the brick" never makes mistakes and blamed it on me. Now even when I threatened to cancel the purchase... The woman maintained it was my fault delivery was not made. And... More or less go ahead and cancel as the delivery people and the brick are "always right". What ever happened to serving the customer?

I guess "the brick" in kingston ontario has such a high sales volume they can tell the consumer what to do. Well not this one... I will never ever darken the bricks door again and I suggest you do not either.

Comments

• Mo
      4th of Dec, 2008

I've been having a horrible time dealing with The Brick as well! I purchased a couch a little over a year ago, and with it paid for the 5-year Blanket Warranty because I had two cats and was concerned about what they would do to the new furniture. I was shown a document that listed on it all of the damages that were covered under this warranty (which was everything!) as well as how "easy" it was to get a replacement. Now, a year later, I went back to the store with my warranty, only to be shown a completely DIFFERENT warranty, which not surprisingly, does not cover my damages. I am appalled at the bald-faced lies I was told, and how the company deals with good customers. You had better believe that I am fighting with them on this!