The Brick / customer service / manager / employee

1 392 Silvercreek pkwy N Guelph Ontario, Guelph, Ontario, Canada

I've spent over $6000.00 at the brick location in Guelph. In 2016 I bought a living room furniture set. While I was in the Guelph location at Christmas time 2018 I spent another $3000 on kitchen appliances and electronics I mentioned the chair and couch already has a tear where you would sit and that I would like to use my warranty to have it replaced. For some reason the invoice which I paid in 2016 has been "voided" the lady at the desk and store manager seymore said that they will need the employee Tyler to look into it. I've called twice and no one has returned my call. I called January 19th and the lady told me Tyler has been told he doesn't want to deal with it and won't return my calls. She said for me to try again on Monday and if he won't take your call ask for the manager. I asked to speak with the store manager today and she responded he won't know how to deal with this. I then called another's location where an employee had transferred to to see if I could get in contact with him for his help. The lady I spoke with at a different location advised me to file a complaint online that way someone will have to respond. I am extremely disappointed with the service I have received since asking for help with my warranty and being told by an employee that no one is dealing with it or returning my calls. I would like this to be dealt with as soon as possible as I have kept my business with the brick since 2016 and referred many customers to this location.

Pa