The Brick / delivery service

1 Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Every personnel I encountered, with one exception, was both incompetent AND rude, from the sales floor to the customer service desk, to dispatch, to delivery. (The one exception, one of the four telephone receptionists I needed ro speak to in my attempt to secure the delivery, was a surprise, but could hardly mitigate the damage.) Neither contact nor delivery took place in the time frame promised. I will do my utmost to ensure that no one I know buys from them again. Their logistics and information management can only be described as "chaotic", and buying from them is a nightmare.

Je

Comments

• Cr
      9th of Jul, 2008

I recenty ordered a fridge from the brick. I was promised a delivery on a Wed between 2 to 5 pm. No SHOW. Call the store I asked why I would receive a phone call confirming delivery at 9am wed morning when it was not on the truck. What a useless company I take the day off work wait around all day lose a day of pay and they screw it up again ...this is the third time they have screwed up a delivery of a product to me.. 3 strikes your out they will never have my business again

19th of Nov, 2010

I agree with all above customers. Brick has the worst delivery system which you ever imagine. Long history short; if you don’t call, they never deliver to you. It happening always and without any exception; beside their customer services are very rude. :o(
    Sam, Toronto

19th of Nov, 2010

I agree with all above customers. Brick has the worst delivery system which you ever imagine. Long history short; if you dont call, they never deliver to you. It happening always and without any exception; beside their customer services are very rude. :o(