The Brick / poor customer service and broken promises
We bought a bed and mattress the first week of December 2007. I paid $75 for the delivery which was occur on Dec 6 at which time they were too take away my old mattress and box spring.
They arrived on December 6, but refused to take the mattress and box spring because I didn't have a plastic cover. The delivery persons told me the salesperson was supposed to have provided it. So they left and told me to schedule another date for them to come and pick it up. I booked another appointment for Dec 8. On Dec 8, they failed to show and failed to notify me they weren't coming. I called once again and they rescheduled again for December 11. They failed to show or phone again. I've made numerous calls and can't get through. They take my name and number stating someone will call me back. They don't. I've purchased $8,000 at the Brick this year and they can't even hold up their end of the bargain by taking away a lousy mattress as was agreed upon on the purchase orders. Other purchases I've made at the Brick also resorted to poor delivery service and poor customer service. I'm so frustrated - you can't get through to them and they never follow up or even care to contact the customer. Tomorrow I will call again, again again, and again, until I can have the mattresses removed. They've got my money, so why do they care?
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - delivery notification
- The Brick - our mattress and the wooden support under it.
- The Brick - brick management/system 
- The Brick - not honouring the warranty
- The Brick/ Sofa - reclining sofa