The Brick / bed bugs
My husband and I bought a couch from the brick back in November. We purchased it AS IS, it was supposed to be a floor model from their showroom, later to find out it was not. My husband started getting welts on his body and come to find out the couch was infested with BED BUGS. I brought it to the assistant managers attention, and of course he denied it. We had to call an exterminator and through out our couch and bed. We threw out our couch in fear of they may have migrated there as well. No one from the brick would contact us back. Be aware from buying from the brick.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - Liar!!!!!!!!!
- The Brick - refund twin bed
- The Brick - service
- The Brick - furniture
- The Brick - bella 8 - piece queen panel bedroom collection