The Brick / false advertising and bait and switch games!
Not one to usually complain, I just thought I would log this one with someone, in hope that something comes of it, and perhaps the brick furniture company is held accountable.
The brick furniture company, a national chain advertised in their flyer for the labor day weekend, saturday sept 1st two items. A prima 26" lcd tv for $249. It was a door crasher. When I got to the store and ask the salesman if he had any left, he looked at me and pointed to a pile of soya tv's at $488. When I questioned him, about the ones for $249 he quickly replied oh that, well that was a mis-print. I believe there was a disclaimer published about that. (Note: I checked their store and their flyer and the local paper the flyer came in, and found no disclaimer.
Anyway I then asked him about the bbq they had on sale for $44. He had to look it up on the computer, and then said oh we have none, and looks like none came in. My complaint is simple. It appears that they regularly do this kind of bait and switch routine, and are not too concerned about it. I left with the impression, that this is part of the game, but really this is just simply deceptive marketing.
What can be done to stop these guys and I am sure others from doing this? Plz advise smb!
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - living room furniture
- The Brick - Sony TV 75''
- The Brick - warranty on tv
- The Brick - customer service 
- The Brick - delivery furniture