The Brick / customer service
We are done buying from the brick!!!
My boyfriend and I bought $5000 worth of appliances in november 2010, told the sales guy we move in to our new house january 7, 2011. He said that was not an issue, delivery would be for then. By 3:30pm on the 7th, we still had not received anything so I called them. They said delivery was scheduled for jan 12th, when everything arrived (They were still waiting on our gas dryer). We went down to the store and complained, and arranged for a delivery on jan 9th, without the dryer. They said they would refund us our delivery charge.
On january 12th we went back into the store to complain as we had not heard from anyone - they gave us a loaner gas dryer. (Still no refund for delivery charge, nor a response from a manager). I was told the dryer would be in the warehouse by the end of january, and we would receive it the first week of february. The end of march we went into the store to speak with a manager as I was tired of the run around and imagine that.. The dryer was in! The manager asked if we were having the gas installed etc, as she wanted the bill after it was done so they can pay for it.
I emailed her the invoice on april 6th and was told he would take 2-4 weeks... That was almost 7 weeks ago!!!
I emailed the manager on may 10th, got a reply that she would call head-office and call me. I have emailed her twice since, and have had no reply!!!
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - I am complaining about the delivery service
- The Brick - customer service / manager / employee
- The Brick - living room furniture
- The Brick - sony tv 75'
- The Brick - warranty on tv