The Blue Van Carpet Cleaning / Awful experience

This man does not stand by his verbal or written word. Damage possibilities include carpet backing, pad, subfloor and mold. He drenched my carpet! It will not dry! He advertises 'Rotovac' process and is all over the place with ads. We reached an $80.00 verbal estimate and he showed up with his son. The equipment is old and it did not remove stains in the carpet that should have been easy to get out. He left my bathroom a mess and I had to clean both tub and sink and mirror.

Worst is that he said several times that, if I wasn't satisfied, he would come back. His ad states a 100% money back guarantee. I was concerned about the wetness of carpet. He admitted it was very wet, but would dry just fine in 5 hours. I asked about brown staining and he said it would not do that.

He insisted upon cash - even though his site states both check and credit card. We had not discussed payment on phone. He accepted my check, but called, insisted and came back for cash an hour later.

Even though I had fans on the carpet was soaked 12 hours later. After 48 hours, it is still wet and has a brown/orange color stain throughout. I have called him and he has hung up on me after hearing my name. He refuses to respond to my messages.

Comments

• Fr
      30th of Mar, 2009

the blue van carpet cleaning is the best... i been use this company for 6 years .i do have 20 house in the denver boulder area and he been carpet cleaning my houses for 6 years.. $80dlls for cleaning?????? i think they have a wrong company because he charge more at that...he use the best rotovac technology

• Cl
      3rd of Apr, 2009

i agree with frank red, This man Saved me lost off money
    The Blue Van Carpet Cleaning is the best Carpet Cleaning is the best in denver. left my carpet like new, there is no 100% money back guarantee on his website.

Don't Listen to this person Blue Van Carpet Company is the best Carpet Cleaning than the others

Thanks
    Calvin Anderson

CLAVIN IS RIGHT
    this is the cheapest carpet cleaning in the whole Denver, Boulder, Parker areas. when i saw my carpet it looked like new and gave him the discount money. Cheap, Best The equipment than other carpet cleaners. those stains you said are pet stains and cant get them off, he told me they wont but its ok. 80 bucks for a hole house is a good price HE HAS NEVER IN 6 YEARS came back for cash after i gave him a check .THE PERSON COMPLANING IS CRAZY BLUE VAN IS THE BEST OUT THERE THE ONLY COMPANY I TUST WITH MY CARPET !!!

THIS IS THE SAME PERSON FROM THE LAST COMPLAINT
    -BEST CARPET CLEANING TECHNOLOGY
    -CHEAP
    Best carpet cleaning in the area
    Trust This Company