The Beauty Salon Depot / Ripp me off

United States, New York, Bronx Review updated:
The baeuty Salon depot
144 Sullivan ave Farmingdale NY 11735
Phone: 516-586-5170
On or about August 5th 2008, I was referred to Mr. Gomez D/B/A The beauty Salon Depot Located at 2423 Westchester Ave Bronx, New York 10461. His current address is 144 Sullivan Ave Farmingdale NY 11735.I rented a barber shop store on the cross Bronx Expressway I paying $2, 000 per month which I am currently located.Mr Gomez came to my store, and presented to me proposal for purchasing the furniture and beauty supplies for the barber shop He presented the catalog for the furniture and requested $500 on August 5th 2008 and told me he will return on August 7th 2008 for the remaining deposit of $5, 0000.He informed me that the whole process would take approximately 2-3 weeks. After 60 days I became worry, and I call him. He told me that I would have to pay the difference. I told him that I wanted to see the order I made with him. I told him to bring the station that he supposedly had arrived. He told me that unless I paid him the difference which was $7, 100.00 he would not bring me the station. I was already in business without any furniture or equipment. And paying the landlord $2000 per without any production. I kept calling him, without any return calls. It has been 8 months and Mr. Gomez has failed to render his services or prove to me that he made any such order. I purchase my equipment through another vendor. I informed Mr. Gomez through a third party that was able to contact him through his wife. That I am requesting a full refund. He is refusing to refund my money. How can a person defraud a hard working business, during the hard times that we are having in our country. I am requesting that you start an investigation for the dishonest acts of Mr. Gomez. I expect to hear from you at your earliest convenience

The Beauty Salon Depot

A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
i got ripped off also by him, maybe we can do something together, , , contact me at6465921739
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
he is a dick, , i want him investigating also
N  11th of Apr, 2011 by
Please, read just 4 minutes.

It would be very helpful for Your BUSINESS also! All of you could make money with the clients even your clients will fly to the other cities or states. Also, it will strengthen your immune system and make you healthier, and happier also.

From: Mr. Feliks Vishevnik, former teacher of physical education, coach of Olympic Weight Lifting Sport.

T. 571-277-4653; vishevnik@hotmail.com

Distributor for Herbalife, ID number: 10y0228097

The FIRST 3 letters of last name: VIS (for your registration)

I SUGGEST AND INVITE YOU TO MAKE $1, 000 -- $20, 000 for a MONTH. You can do it if you have time for about 10 – 20 minutes a day for this business.

It is the Herbalife (CHECK on NYSE or NASDAQ the symbol – HLF).

The products of the HERBALIFE is a global network marketing that sells weight management, nutritional supplement, energy, sports and fitness products, and personal care products. Herbalife sells its products in 75 countries through a network of over 2 million independent distributors. The Company offers science-based products in four principal categories: weight management, targeted nutrition, energy, sports and fitness, and Outer Nutrition. As of December 31, 2009, the Company acquired assets of Micelle Laboratories, a Lake Forest, California contract manufacturer of food and nutritional supplements.

Market Capitalization on the Stock is about $ 4.8 Billion at this time (please, check now on the stock exchange the symbol HLF). The products are organics only, have high qualities, and so testy. The Herbalife Comapany has all nesessary products for Sports and Fitness. The Herbalife also has perfume and kosher products.

The company pays a lot of money to the Distributors. It is amazing network to make money because the products of the Herbalife gave fantastic results (please, check on NASDAQ the symbol HLF).

I invite and suggest you just start this business now! Also, it is Supper FUN! You could make money by clicking “mouse” on a computer. Just register for this business, then copy my mail or create your own as you like (or create your web), and send this idea to other people to multiply your business line and earn money plus you will be healthier. You can do it better than me

The Herbalife Company does not have stores, doesn’t spent a lot of money for rentals and advertisement in compare with other companies; that’s why the company pays a lot of money to the Network of Distributors. The people would save their money because would not like to eat too much junk food, beverages, quit smoke. The products strengthen your immune system, burn fat, lose weight, normalize blood pressure and circulation, normalize cholesterol in blood, improve a stomach work, and take off hemorrhoid problems, gastritis, exezemas.

The products (mostly FORMULA-2) blocked cancer. I suggest to buy a main products: Aloe, Concentrate Herbalife Tea, Formula-1 (French Vanilla – 750grams), Formula-2, and Formula-3.

Only when you receive your official DISTRIBUTOR ID number and PIN number then you will have huge opportunities to make money and become healthier also. You will receive immediately 25% discount on all products. And then it will be raise up to 50% plus you will receive official monthly paychecks depending to your development in down line network.

You could copy this letter and then send e-mails to other people, just multiply this idea; also you can do it better than me! Also, you could open your own store to sale the products and sign the people for this business to earn addition money and be healthier.

Herbalife Learn more About Herbalife

Registration for the HERBALIFE business

1) Go to: www.MyHerbalife.com

2) then CLICK in the icon “Apply Online”

3) Then fill out your Application for the DISTRIBUTOR

Print - in my sponsor’s ID – 10y0228097 and FIRST 3 letters of my last name - VIS

4) Then you will receive official Distributor’s ID number and your PIN number. And after about 2-3 days you'll receive the company’s KIT. In the International KIT will be the main products of the Herbalife Company: Formula1, Formula2, Formula3, Concentrate Herbalife Tea, "Liftoff", and also magazines, brochures, CD's, - all of that are included to the registration for the business. The Registration for the Distributor will be cost approximately $107 (the KIT with products are included).

I suggest to order the next main products of the Herbalife Company: ALOE (1 gallon, "ready to use"); CONCENTRATE TEA; and Formula1 (Vanilla -750 grams), Formula2, Formula3, and chocolate bars – “deluxe”. If you’ll try just ALOE, TEA, and Formula-1 (French Vanilla Shake) then, about after one day, you will feel much better, supper...

If you not ready to start now then call me please at 571-277-4653.

With my best wishes to you,

Mr. Feliks Vishevnik, former teacher of Physical Education, coach of Olympic Weight Lifting Sport