The Baby Bungalow / Worst service ever

First of all, they never answer their phone, so it is almost impossible to talk to someone in person. All you can do is send them an email, and they choose whether to call or email you back. There was a confusion about delivery, and they said they would contact the shipper, and then obviously never did, as the item did not get delivered. They had to ship it out again a week later.

Next, they don't seem to know what is in their inventory, and sent a crib with the wrong finish even though a special point was made in the ordering process of the finish requested. And they refused to make any effort to resolve the issue other than "return it" when the baby was already born and needed a crib!

Altogether, an unresponsive and frustrating company to deal with.

Va

Comments

• Fo
      20th of Oct, 2010
    Babybungalow.com - They charged my account right away, but the stroller did not come for 8 days
    Babybungalow.com
    babybungalow.com

Horrible!! I tried to order a phil and teds stroller from babybungalow.com. The customer service was horrible. They charged my account right away, but the stroller did not come for 8 days and I couldn't get a tracking number from them for 3 day.When I did they gave me the wrong number so I was tracking someone else's package for 7 days, when I told them about there mistake instead of providing some type of customer service guarantee they canceled my order and I didn't get refunded for anther week. I would NOT recommend ordering from them I also reported them to the Better Business Bureau.