The Auto Protection Center / Satisfied

United States, Maryland, Baltimore Review updated:
The Auto Protection Center
I've been reading over ALL of the comments posted, and I just had to share my story because MY experience has not been like ANY of these! I did receive a call saying the my Car Warranty was about to expire. I wasn't sure if it was so I took a number and told the Agent I would call them back.

I called my Dealer to see if my Manufacturer's Warranty was still in effect, and it was not. So, I called Safe Ride Warranty the next day to see what kind of policy I could purchase. Since my car is a 1995 Pontiac Grand Am, I could no longer purchase a Bumper2Bumper warranty...I had to buy the Powertrain Warranty. The policy and the prices sounded good so I bought it.

I've had the policy for about 8 months now, and I've had to use it once. About three weeks ago, my car stared slipping...like it was missing the shift in the gears. I was able to drive it to the dealership, and got a diagnostic done. My world was almost turned UPSIDE DOWN when Pontiac told me the bill was $2736...almost $3000! The 2nd and 3rd gears were stripped...

I called Safe Ride Warranty immediately and explained what was happening. They directed me to the Claims department where I was able to file my claim. In three days, my car was fixed and my bill was paid---IN FULL! I didn't have $3000 to pay for my transmission, so I can only imagine what trouble I would have been in had i not been covered.

The customer service is friendly and helpful whenever I call with a question. I don't have any complaints..I just wanted to let everybody know about my PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

More The Auto Protection Center Complaints & Reviews

N  5th of Nov, 2012 by
This seems to be one of those comments that are made by someone affiliated with the company. WHo in the world would not know that there would be no warranty on a 14 year old car? That alone makes the entire story suspect