The Art Institute / A** hole

1 United States

I attend the art institute of Philadelphia for interior design. although I am pleased with my education..I lived in student housing for my first year of school and it was ***. Over a year I had about 6 different roommates. The RA's of the building enforce rules on students for partying and doing drugs when they all do the same thing. They will purposely write u up just to confiscate your drugs and go smoke them.??? Housing ***. The windows are bolted shut. Its VERY disgusting and dirrty. Roaches and Mice. I mean it is in center city Philadelphia but for the money you are going to be paying you can find a very nice small apartment close to school. Do not live in the dorms.. it is ***. Especially if you are an older student, you will not be able to live freely in the AI dorms. And did I mention there was Carbon Monoxide poisoning in 1346 Chestnut St. Feb 1 2010. The building was condemned for a week. ???? For your own safety, if your going to attend Art Institute of Philadelphia, live off campus :)

Ev