Thd / Cbna / dispute
My ex-wife had a Home Depot Credit Card before we married. During our marriage, she added me as an authorized user. We legally separated in May 2010, at which time I returned the card to her. In our divorce agreement, we listed settlement items & that we would each assume our own debts, unless specified in the agreement. This debt was not specified, so my ex assumed responsibility.
In May 2012, I secured a Home Depot Credit Card in my name with no mention of any outstanding Home Depot debt.
Recently, I applied for a loan & was told I had a THD/CBNA from June 2010.
How can this be? Am I responsible for this debt, since I was only an authorized user & the account was only in my ex-wife's name?
More Thd / Cbna Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank - your whole customer service; wealth management of citibank
- Citibank - payment due to me
- Citibank - missing payment of inr 21,321.50 
- Citibank Advantage Card - credit card
- Citibank - mistaken deposit