Thanh Kim My Cosmetics- Permanent Makeup / dirty!!! Blood!!!

1 9191 Bolsa Ave #112Westminster, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714- 920-9192

Walking into this gives a naseating feeling in the stomach already. Once the "owner/artist" began to speak, her shreiking voice causes shiver down my spine. If that was not enough... in the procedure room, the needles that were supposedly sterile, were partially open and omg... i swear i saw blood on one of the needles... Does this mean they were re-using needles??? "Ugh!!" i don't want to think about it.

Comments

• Mi
      23rd of Jul, 2010

Why bother to even go to her if her shrieking voice bothered you? I went to Kimmie for my eyeliner and eyebrow makeup and she was sweet, gentle, and the shop was amazingly clean. I wonder, if perchance, you have a vendetta against her. Are you the "partner" she fired?

• Be
      24th of Sep, 2011

I went to Kimmie for my eyebrow tattoos. This lady was professional in customer service. She showed me a brand new needle before she cut it open, and uses a new ink/ tray for every customer. The tattoo ink she used did not fade away, so take my advice, don't match your eyebrows' color with your hair, play safe and go for a lighter shade.

• Tw
      3rd of Dec, 2012

I'VE HEARD OF MS THANH KIM MY AND HER EXPERTISE IN TATOOING FOR MANY YEARS. ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO, I DECIDED TO HAVE NOT ONLY MY EYEBROW TATOO, BUT MY EYE LINER AS WELL AS MY LIPS. WHILE I WAS GETTING MY TATOO DONE, MS KIMMY TALKED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. SHE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL. SHE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE. I WASN'T SCARE OR HURT AT ALL. SHE SHOWED ME THE BRAND NEW NEEDLE, STILL WRAP IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGE. THE NEW INK KIT, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT COMES WITH IT. SHE INSTRUCTED ME OF WHAT TO EXPECT AFTERWARD, VERBALLY AND IN WRITTING JUST IN CASE I FORGOT. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOME. MY EYEBROW GIVES MY FACE SYMMETRY, MY EYE LINER MAKE MY EYES LOOK BIGGER AND "POP!" AND MY LIPS ALWAYS LOOK ROSY AND GIVES COLOR TO MY FACE. EVERYTHING LOOK SOOOO NATURAL!!! ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE FOUNDATION AND A LITTLE BLUSH AND I AM DONE! THANKS MS KIMMY FOR MAKING ME LOOK SO GOOD. T.D

• Ea
      26th of Jun, 2014

At first, Thanh Kim My promised free touch up and she would fix your eyebrows for free. When I came back after a few months, she charged me with full price. She then kept asking me to fix my eyeliners, or talking me into remove your acne, freckles, ...She would do anything to get your money. Be careful if you are going to her shop.

• Ko
      30th of Mar, 2017

@easygoingperson She did the same to me such a rip off keep asking for more money for the mistakes she did! Unprofessional

• Ko
      30th of Mar, 2017

Such a lousy job I came back for touch up she charges me for extra and looks even worse . No more!! Do not come here
    Talk talk talk