TH Foods, INC.fake check

1 Review updated:

I received a check for $2, 980.00 from TH Foods, dated 7/28/08.
I assume the check # 160478 is a fake check as I have not entered any sweepstakes mentioned in the confusing letter which accompanied the check.

Why is this company messing with me ?

Sincerely, Pam

Pa

Comments

• Ky
      Nov 28, 2008

Could be that you have been to web sites or a web site and left some information on it that they got a hold of like your address and sent the scam hoping that you would bite.I got sent a mystery shopper scam in the mail they wanted me to go to a money gram or Western Union to "evaluate" the person conducting the services by sending them the scam artist $2, 900 in the money transfur they sennt a check with instructions they even told me that I could keep $700.00 for myself then use $268.00 to mystery shop at Wal-mart or Target or some retail store like that and evaluate their services as well every thing I bought would be mine I looked the check over really good I then decided to look the company up on the internet and found that they were fake so I went to the bank web site sure enough there was a fraud warning there on their site against this same company that was trying to scam me.Just becareful as to who you deal with on line, do your home work before you respond to them.