TGU/ Grant University / Still Billing my Account

981 Julia St.Baton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 225-284-0169
As many of the other complaints i have the same problem. I Ordered a information Cd, and was later billed $69.95 to my checking account every month. When i tried to call there voice mail was fill or nothing happened at all. Can anyone help me with this porblem.

Comments

Ki
  4th of Dec, 2008
First of all, do a search on TGU grant and all the negative stuff will come right up. Second, call your bank and ask for the charge(s) to be reveresed and explain what this scam is. My bank is taking care of it, I just have to fill out a dispute form. Then they will attempt to go after these people too.
Ma
  4th of Dec, 2008
I also was charged $69.95 when I had only authorized $1.98 to be taken from my account. I called TGU grants to try to get the money refunded and I was advised by "Angel" that it clearly stated I was responisble to pay $70 for a membership I never signed up for! Thanks Kim for the tip. I will be calling my bank as soon as possible tomorrow morning!
Cr
  9th of Dec, 2008
Yeah I am in the process of calling them back because it has been five days and they were emailing me a copy of the conversation I had with the rep. I am too going to follow that advice, it may not be too late for me to call right now. THX :)