Comments

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2009

is there a contact number, they've just took £49.99 off me, I dont even know them?!

• Be
      25th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me.TGL LOANS debited 99.99 out of my account also with no autherisation.Ive bin trying to contact them amazingly i carnt get through.i wont stop till i get it back

• Ge
      26th of Mar, 2009

Im glad im not the only one this has happen to! They have debited £49.99 off me to, havent recieved any paper work and i cant get hold of them either! I dont know what to do! Can anyone help???

• Gy
      6th of Apr, 2009

this company also taken away 249.99pounds from my account without my permission !!! can anyone please please help to find out how to get it back or atleast the address of the company ...

• Sp
      14th of Apr, 2009

This has also happend to me! They debited £499.99 from my account within 20 minutes of talking to them, thankfully I noticed the next day & told the bank to cancel the payment...if I get any info I will post it here!!

• De
      7th of May, 2009

This has just happened to me, and i also cannot get hold of them, they owe me 99.99, I think trading standards will be next to hear from us

• Ga
      12th of May, 2009

Gavin Johnson Chesterfield

The same thing has happened to me this week they tried to take £99.99 out of my account and got away with £49.99, I have tried to ring them and been put on hold 4 times, each time I have been placed on hold 40mins the only time i did get through I was asked to put the complaint in an Email and I have had no response the bank has informed me to go to the police about this matter. I will be going to trading standards and watchdog over this I will not be letting them get away with this (I believe they are preying on people trying to sort their fiances out in this financial crunch)

• La
      23rd of May, 2009

i was contacted by tdl to help me find a loan. when the application went through and i was approved for a loan i was put through to the lender who finished off the application with me. it wasnt till the next day 99.99 was taken from my account without any authorisation from myself. what can i do.

• Ha
      9th of Jun, 2009

i had £400.00 taken out of my account i had no agreement with them, tried ringing the number no answer. what can i do????