TGL/Carter and Carter / Fraud

1 England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

This is the home address of the director of Carter and Carter Financial and tlg and theloansupermarket.co.uk. I have taken it from Companies House Website so it is genuine and up to date. I've had 200 quid taken today and they are just taking the piss. Contacted police, trading standards and financial ombudsman so if you could stick his address on maybe he'll do something about paying us all back if things start going to his home addres.

FIROZ NADIM
Nationality: BRITISH
Latest Address: 26 MILWAIN DRIVE
HEATON CHAPEL
STOCKPORT
CHESHIRE
Postcode: SK4 5AS

Comments

• Pe
      21st of Apr, 2009

Thanks for that, will be going to see the ### c**t for my £199.99 carter and carter took from my account 27/03/09

If i dont get my money back, i will do some damage to his cars or summit, make HIM pay one way or the other!

Anyone got a landline number that works for them?

• Su
      11th of Jun, 2009

It seems I will be repeating all of the comments already made yes phone call out of the blue £199.99 taken from my account the this is to check your id was used their web site is down and the phone no is disconnected and yes I have reported the to ombidsman to. Shame my landlord doesn't see the funny side as I can't pay my rent this month now. will I see my money!!