Tgifridays Restaurant / horrible service
On 2/5/10 We brought our 65 year old mother out to dinner for her birthday. We ordererd food drinks, appetizers, and told the waitress that it was our Mom's B-day. Our Apps were cold, our drinks came late, my mom's food came out wrong, she was so upset. We asked to speak to a manager, but since our waitress was so consumed in the guys at the party beside us. We were denied. When you bring 10 adults out for a special occasion, and it gets ruined because noone even cares, after you spend well over $100 dollars. It really doesn't say much for your restaurant. I'm very upset that this incident happened. Especially since this may be her last. I hope you can rectify this so that some other family doesn't go through this again.
More Tgifridays Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - store closing - what do I do??
- TGI Friday's - lack of managerial skills/poor service
- TGI Friday's - restaurant was disgusting
- TGI Friday's - customer service/food
- TGI Friday's - slow ride service