TGI Friday's / service
My husband and I came in for the 2+2+2 promotion on Thursday evening, 1/31/2019. The food was quite good and smaller portions for the $20.00 price was just fine. The restaurant was not busy. Our waitress had 5 tables but was having a difficult time managing. Then she brought us a bill for almost $45.00. Had to call her back and have corrected. She indicated she would have to discuss with her manager. She then brought back a check for the correct amount. Also had to ask for every refill on our coffee. Food was delicious but service was disappointing.
More TGI Friday's Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - food and service
- TGI Friday's - your service
- TGI Friday's - service / food
- TGI Friday's - store closing - what do I do??
- TGI Friday's - lack of managerial skills/poor service