TGI Fridaysterriable customer service

A friend of mine and myself went to get a salad and wings. He didnt have ID to drink but I did. I ordered my drinks but the waitress kept moving my drinks across the counter top. After getting my food, I moved my drinks to make way for my food, she came pass and moved my drinks again. I hadnt even drank out of them, by this time, I'm feeling uncomfortable and asked her to get a manager because I didn't want the drinks. The manager came out (Michael Clapp) and was rude and insisted I pay for everything.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Richmond, VAI told him I didnt touch them and Jill, my waitress kept moving my drinks around and I didn't want them. He call 4 patrol cars and humiliated me in front a dinning room full of guest. Ran my credit card wrong and asked me to give him my social and a copy of my drivers liscence. Finally after a hour and being threaten with jail time, I sent a friend to the ATM to withdrawl cash to pay the entire bill. Never have I been treated in this manner! stay away from Short Pump TGI Fridays unless you are ready to be harrassed and embarrassed!

Dm

Comments

• Ju
      Jul 14, 2009

I understand your concern and have seen this MANY times before. DON'T buy drinks for other people and you won't be treated this way!!!

• Ju
      Jul 14, 2009

I repeat AGAIN don't act like the victim!!

• T0
      Jul 16, 2009

Judging by your grammar and your inability to conjugate verbs, I'd say
    that you are the kind of person 99% of food service workers detest.
    You know who you are.

• Wo
      Nov 04, 2009

BS. Total BS. Don't get mad at someone for not wanting to help you break the law.

Do you really think they didn't see right through what you were doing? Please. Grow up.

• Ps
      Dec 29, 2009

"I agree. Sounds like you were violating ABC / BATF laws by ordering drinks for someone without an ID.
    Judging by your grammar and your inability to conjugate verbs, I'd say
    that you are the kind of person 99% of food service workers detest.
    You know who you are."

That is exactly right, i especially like the part where this ### had to leave to get money to pay for drinks. Sounds to me like he wasn't planning on paying for them in the first place. As for the reason he protested having to pay for his drinks, I can almost guarantee you that the waitress was moving the drinks toward the middle of the table so as to prevent the aforementioned ### from spilling his grown-up drink(s) like a little child. He sounds like the type of person who goes everywhere expecting something for nothing as reparations for 400+ years of racial injustice to his ancestors. I am not racist by any means, but it is highly irritating when your job and pay depend on how well you impress a customer that enters the restaurant with a similar attitude, demanding every possible service and luxury only to scoff at the notion of paying or financially compensating restaurant employees for such services and products.