TGI Fridays / bad service
After spending 70 dollars on a meal for two people, I'm pretty much not satisfied.
Three tiny martinis for 7.50 each, alright, it's a mixed drink, you expect to spend alot, but the steaks weren't amazing (6 oz. sirloin and flat iron). They were simply meat, flavor coming from dipping them in a small cup of the JD sauce. I tried the bacon wrapped shrimp. The bacon was burnt, and wrapped around shrimp that still had their tails on. I had to remove the bacon to pull them off. The mashed potatoes were dry, tasted unseasoned, save for one or two shavings of cheese, and in the ball shape of an ice cream scoop. I was reminded of high school cafeteria. I started the meal with one of my favorites: Buffalo wings, deciding to try them boneless. To my displeasure, they were crunchy with too much breading.
As if the food wasn't mediocre enough, we were needing to flag our server down for nearly everything (drink refills, napkins), even though the number of other customers were dwindling, since it was getting late. I say server because, though she had a nametag, she didn't introduce herself.
On top of this, when attempting to complain to the company themselves, their website is broken, and you have to leave a voicemail to make a comment. No live person.
I used to enjoy a night out at Fridays, but after this experience, and with Tuesdays and Longhorn within a couple of hundred feet of the restaurant, and Applebee’s down the block, I'm considering steering clear in the future, and advising friends and family to do the same.
More TGI Fridays Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - frozen steak fajita grocery product 
- TGI Friday's - lack of managerial skills/poor service
- TGI Friday's - restaurant was disgusting
- TGI Friday's - customer service/food
- TGI Friday's - slow ride service
- TGI Friday's - service