TGI Fridaysabsolutely disgusting

Bp Dec 31, 2013 Rockville Review updated:

At Tgi Fridays the customer is not always right. With the neglect for our orders and presence, the servers and managers could care less for any of the individual's experience. If you don't like the smell of marijuana or presence of illegal drugs DO NOT go to this restaurant, our server (Ashley) reeked of marijuana. I demand that their employees and management start getting drug tested even knowing this wont be put into affect as corporate is aware they will lose the majority of their staff including the GM (Ken). It is absolutely disgusting the way this facility is managed. The service was very slow, the food was cold, and our drink refills had to be requested with a 10 minute wait. Not believing my brother-in-laws story about his daughter losing her handbag/wallet/personal belongings including her S.S.N with no action taken by any head staff, I decided to still take my wife there for our anniversary dinner where I pledged to complain about my experience to prevent as many people as possible from making the same mistake as I. In doing so I'll be returning to the same facility with a microphone an camera to further my complaints and investigations in the criminal activities taking place at such a "restaurant" an involving the media about my gatherings. BEWARE TGIF's, this inexcusable ### is not going unnoticed anymore. - B.P State Inspector.

Comments

• Fo
      Dec 31, 2013

You are one weird dude. There is no way you can prove any of the accusations you have made about the employees. The waitress that you stated reeked of marijuana could have been caused by a combination of things, maybe the fabric that the uniform was made out of reacted to something in her system, maybe combined with the laundry detergent/fabric softener that she uses, or maybe she has to be on some medication that causes a suspicious odor. When my kids were little I tried a new laundry detergent that made every single item of ours that was laundered in it to smell like urine. I used it one time. You just never know. What proof do you have that illegal drugs are being used on the site? You are going by a lot of rumors and don't have proof of any of it. You don't like their service that you received and are determined to cause trouble. What exactly does your brother in law's daughter losing her purse, and whatever was in it have to do with your complaint? Or is this just another one of your alleged criticisms? For as smart as you think you are posting your alleged title, apparently nobody in your family is smart enough to know people shouldn't carry their Social Security Card around with them. What exactly does a State B.P. Inspector do, go around checking blood pressure for the State? Apparently, being you allegedly work for the state they must hire people without a lot of brains, being you don't seem to realize it is illegal to record things without consent. Grow Up! If you don't like the place don't go there.

• Bl
      Dec 31, 2013

Sounds like someone who got fired spreading false rumors. Anyways if this story is true why is it their fault your brother in law's daughter losing her wallet. She was careless, and are you suggesting their staff stole it. Anyone could have done so.

• As
      Dec 31, 2013

Actually none of this is true at all. This person posting this review got fired for making sexual comments towards Ashley. Ashley reported it and he is out go get revenge. The sad truth is Ashley is 21 year old and he is not only more than twice her age but also married.

Dec 31, 2013

Just do not eat there! Problem solved!

• Mk
      Jan 01, 2014

"At Tgi Fridays the customer is not always right. " I have news for you, THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT ANYPLACE.
    That is an outdated thought thanks to ignorant people that think they are right when they are not.

I also GOOGLED "What is a Maryland B.P. state inspector and Google has no idea??? So what is a B.P. state inspector???

• Fi
    Best Best Advice

i think he is pretending to be a police person and that is ilegal. to pretend to be one.

• Bl
      Jan 01, 2014

"Just do not eat there! Problem solved! "

You mean it is that easy to solve. I am shocked.

Actually Aiden I think he is pretending to be a health inspector. Either way he is not what he claims to be, if he were and this was real the place would be shut down.

Jan 01, 2014

The guy is a jerk, and he obviously his fragile ego was crushed. It is easy to fix a problem, just do not eat there. Just like complaining about not getting the correct order through the drive through, you check your food.

Jan 01, 2014

The collection of all ^ comments above show a hilarious trend in IP addresses. I am not pretending to be anyone I am not, those would be considered false accusations towards my simple online signature as I am not hiding from anyone. I was simply sharing my gathered thoughts and experiences on a public complaint board. To come on and judge me by using multiple accounts from the same location just goes to prove my theory and facts even more. What are you scared of employees? ;)

I already have a portfolio containing evidence of many accusations taking place since August, ie; pictures of "valued staff "hotboxing" a vehicle in the car park". I'm not after Ashley, she was simply my server at the time, there's no need for hostility, I have not even began collecting my court papers for such activities so I've left a lot of details out of this public board. I don't need advice on how to use cameras or microphones in public facilities; My lawyer and I are at ease with our practice.

Just so no one is on alert or worried about me I'll gladly inform you I'll be coming in twice a week for a lovely meal from TGI'Fs. Any questions or concerns just message me your number and we can discuss this further, thanks.

Jan 01, 2014

I notice the honorable B.P state inspector has answered the questions about what that job is. Must be a made up title.

Jan 01, 2014

"those would be considered false accusations towards my simple online signature as I am not hiding from anyone"

Well actually in reality I've concluded you have little to do with yourself other than sit all day online to "troll" people's right to use a public forum to discuss their own personal opinions. Why would I waste such time on you? I didn't bother reading your first comment any further than the topic of your own children's piss smelling clothes... I also noticed (-2) beside your comment as well meaning my conclusion is shared among others.

My name is Barry Pines, and I am in fact a Maryland Inspector. Send me an email ([protected]@yahoo.com) If you wish to troll any harder, but seriously, you only fool the weak minded.

Jan 02, 2014

Why would you destroy their lives if what you say is true? Any Fridays I have been to all the staff is young! Obviously, smoking pot during working hours is not professional, but don't you think your taking a bad dining experience to the.extreme? Many young people engage in activities which are stupid when they are young; but by reporting them to law enforcment, you can potentially ruin their college prospects and future occupations! I think you are being cruel for a bad dining experience.

Jan 02, 2014

It's more of a go at the terrible management that is being considered a "normal" way of handling important issues in American corporations. I've selected this specific location in knowing a brief but interesting management style that Ken (GM) and Amanda (AM) have selected. like I stated, personal opinion and experiences, meaning not anyone else would relate in the similar way 100%. An average American would consider this cruel, but the majority of abused customers AND employees will in fact be thankful for such a change and notice in a different style of management, thus where it is taken seriously.

• Mk
      Jan 02, 2014

"Well actually in reality I've concluded you have little to do with yourself other than sit all day online to "troll" people's right to use a public forum to discuss their own personal opinions. Why would I waste such time on you?"
    Thats funny since you did spend time looking at others comments and even commented on one of them...
    You are not the only one that can look at peoples online activities...

Jan 02, 2014

Well, BP, I am 73 years old, have been retired since I was 66. Didn't you know trolls are strange, fake men that live under bridges and in caves? I have been involved in law enforcement of one type or another since 1964, by having been married to a cop, then being a legal secretary, and knowing many attorneys and judges. What type of inspector are you, you do realize that there are all kinds of inspectors, don't you? Cities have health inspectors that go around to any place that handles food, including restaurants, convenience stores, fast food places, grocery stores, etc. They have to make a certain score and if they don't they are given a deadline to improve the situation. If the situation is as bad as you are making out, they would have been shut down. To me it appears you are just trying to make trouble for this business. If it is so unsavory, why would you put your wife at risk by taking her there. As far as you niece loosing her purse there, that can only be an allegation, because if she saw it being taken, she could have stopped it, and being she didn't see who took it, that means any Tom, Dick, or Harry could have taken it, not just one of the TGIF employees, as was implied in your complaint.

Jan 03, 2014

This is a complaint board, not a Biography report. Make yourself useful and actually retire. Every single word I have posted and all questions I have answered have been well thought out, if there is something missing or unanswered, it is clearly because it if none of your business. +10

Jan 03, 2014

You are one rude you know what.

Jan 06, 2014

I can see why the employees and manger were rude to you. Being in the service industry is hard work, and ungrateful ### like you make their work harder. If you are pleasant and courteous, usually you will be given the same respect back. If not, you either make a complaint to management, or write a complaint online, or choose not to dine at that establishment. You, go for blood! Karma is a pitch and I hope she pitch slaps you.

• Be
      Jan 06, 2014

Maybe he inspects gas station bathrooms?

• 1h
      Sep 11, 2014

You took your wife to TGIF for an anniversary dinner (classy), with the intention (excuse me, your PLEDGE) to complain and prevent people from eating there. Sounds like an anniversary to remember. What a catch you must be.

Also, the phrase is "COULDN'T CARE LESS."