tfpinternational.com / poor service, bad merchandise

I ordered 4 ink cartridges from these guys and had to contact them repeatedly about my order for weeks before I got them. They even notified me that my order had been shipped when it hadn't. When I finally did get the cartridges three out of 4 were defective. I got 2 of the defective ones to work but one never did.

Do not buy from this seller!

Ke

Comments

• Da
      31st of Aug, 2009

I am from Kansas city and I Have also ordered from this company. Awaiting my shipment.

• St
      18th of Sep, 2009

GOOD LUCK, I ORDERED ON 8-26-09 AND THEY CHARGED MY CARD THE SAME DAY.
    THEY PRINTED THE SHIPPING LABEL ON 9-1-09 AND NOW CLAIM TO HAVE TAKEN THE PARCEL TO THE POST OFFICE ON 9-2-09
    THE POST OFFICE SAYS THE FIRST TIME THEY HANDLED THE PARCEL WAS ON 9-15-09.
    THEY DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS.
    THEY HAVE AN "F" RATING AT THE BBB.
    I AM STILL WAITING...

• Ps
      19th of Oct, 2009

I placed an order on 9-25-09 and they claim to have sent it out 10-2-09 - the tracking # they gave me does not have any shipping history attached to it - just that TFP notified them they intended to sent the order on 10-2-09.

I have actually gotten through to them and they said if I dont' receive the order by 10-16-09 to call them and they will sent out another order...long story short - no order yet and no answer on the phone - it goes straight to voicemail.

Next step, dispute the charge on our credit card.

• Su
      12th of Jun, 2010

tfpinternational.com is a scam. I purchased two ink cartridges. I opened the first one and printed for a couple pages. A couple days later, I could not print anymore. I then tried the second one. The same thing happened. I contacted the company. No answer. I e-mailed them. No respond.

No more buying product from this guy.

25th of Jun, 2010

I ordered 2 Canon CL42 INK cartridges from TFP International on June 6, 2010 and have not received them as of 6 25 2010 and have sent several E_MAILS for information and no responce to date. It appears to me they are not a very good company as they took the money the next day.