Textbooksrus / No response to calls, emails, and have a belonging of mine

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I recieved an email on 2/18/09 stating that I had sent the wrong textbook in for a buyback. I tried calling the return desk on Friday 2/20/09, to which I left a message with no reply. I still have not heard anything back from anyone at the company. The initial person I spoke with for customer service did not answer until I had called back for the third time, and when I did finally talk to him he sounded as if he was too busy smoking a joint to answer the phone the first two times I called. I since have emailed the support email to try to see if I could get an answer from ANYONE from the company on 2/25/09. I still have not heard anything from anyone I have tried to contact. They now have a piece of my property and they are refusing to contact me.

Comments

• Aa
      4th of May, 2009

Dear All,

This is fraud company.I sold more than 600 books on jan 09 season time.Till now i am waiting for my 20000$ and they are saying we will take more time to verify.the problem was only that i sent 10 wrong books to 10 customers and they suspended my account and freezed my money.They don pick calls and they don talk professionally on emails when they reply after you send them 10 to 15 emails.The one great example is Chris fox who is a fraud manager.