text challange / they charge me money without any reason

Delta, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
4.3
Phone: 604-710-1562
actually i m using my cell phone with (Fido ) useally my bill is comes 43 $ this month they send me the bill of 84 $
when i call them they said we didnot charge that money. there is an other sms company send me text messeges and charge me money
and my complaint is this, that i dont know that company and never ask that company about any service they send me lots of messeges and charge money without ask me, how come they do that ?
actually i m very new in this country i didnt know about that kind of fraud and i didnt think about to block it cos i didnt know they r charging money to recive that text messeges
so can u guys able to help me ? i m in problem i dont know what to do pls do something cos my bill is still pending and it's due date is Dec/13/2008

Comments

Ci
  24th of Dec, 2008
I have encountered the same problem.

This company (text88588) billed my Telus cell phone for $4 for 2 msg sent to me. The company has a dirty tactics of dimming out the fine print and purposely placing the terms and conditions on the second half of the webpage. I suggest we all file a complaint with the CRTC against this company. I am not sure how many cell phone customers have been cheated by this company and how many "real" cell phone it actually has given out as prizes.
Re
  27th of Feb, 2009
I got same type of charges for some shiittty messaging, which I do not even know for what I am getting. I got two bills of 24 $ and 33 $..

This is pure SCAM by FIDO.

I have wrote to their executive office and they have not responded in last two weeks. You can call Gaetano Di Falco, office of executive on following address.

1-866-397-3436 ext. 4504 (toll free).

Gaetano Di Falco