texnic industries / Don't trust these people

Victoria, Australia Review updated:
On 19 August 2008, I ordered 2 sets of dvds from BOXSETS4less. and only received one of them. All emails result in the run around. Of the box set i did receive, half of the DVDs did not work. This company is a rip off an EBAY should be ashamed for advertising them. They guarantee 100% satisfaction, yet they won't even answer my emails.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I have sent many emails and get a response of you will hear from us within 16 hours, WHICH IS ABSOLUTE CRAP!!!.

More texnic industries Complaints & Reviews

Comments

11th of Sep, 2008
Here is the e-mail address to the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation in Mass.
File a complaint about this rip off company. I just did.

www.mass.gov/?pageID=ocaterminal&L=5&L0=Home&L1=Consumer&L2=Banks+%26+Banking&L3=Consumer+Complaints+%26+Public+Resources&L4=Complaints&sid=Eoca&b=terminalcontent&f=dob_complaint&csid=Eoca

The address is:
Texnic Industries ( aka Box Sets 4 Less )
87 Washington Street
New Bedford, MA 02740

Phone # 509 999 1530
  11th of Sep, 2008
Here is the CORRECT link to the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation in Mass.
File a complaint about this rip off company. I just did.

www.mass.gov/?pageID=ocautilities&sid=Eoca&U=oca_contact_form

The address is:
Texnic Industries ( aka Box Sets 4 Less )
87 Washington Street
New Bedford, MA 02740

Phone # 509 999 1530
Bo
  11th of Sep, 2008
Our phone number is 508-971-0371. No idea where this person got this other phone number. Also we answer all phone calls from 10 am- 5 pm so please call if you a complaint so we can take care of it. Because we will.
Mo
  10th of Nov, 2008
I really appreciate the information as I was going to buy the Sopranos complete six seasons from these thieves. Obviously, I will not now.
Tr
  10th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the Baby Einstein DVD set before I came across this website. Has anyone ordered this collection and if so, did you actually receive the DVDs and did they work?