texnic industries / dvds received

After writing such a horrible complaint earlier today, i received my DVD's and they were perfect. I called the company to apologize and not only did he refund my credit as promised but he wouldnt take the money for the DVD's again. I feel so bad about what I said, but because they weren't returning my emails and calls, i freaked out especially when i saw the other complaints. Anyway, Im trying to get my complaint retracted and the owner did confess that he's had problems with his email service and it is in the process of being corrected. He gets some of the emails but not all. If you have a problem, please continue to try to call him or email him and he will respond.

Thanks Texnic, the DVD's are perfect. If I were you I would try to include an address or phone number on your website so that people will feel more comfortable about buying from you (im sure you already thought of it). Thanks and your payment is on its way!

Do

More texnic industries Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ki
      26th of Jul, 2008

About three months ago I ordered the entire boxed set of the "Deadwood" series. I received them and not only were they not marked to show which was which but they did not play in any of the four DVD players in my house. I then emailed texnic ind. or barginvideo and I got an email that said I would get a response within twelve hours. I never got a response form any of the several emails I sent. So i sent the DVDs back to the address i received them from expecting a response of some kind or at least my money refunded. I've never heard from anyone. They've ripped me off almost one hundred dollars. Now I'm sure they have done this to more than just me but i would appreciate some kind of restitution.

Kimberlie Smith

• He
      11th of Sep, 2008

Here is the link to the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation in Mass.
    File a complaint about this rip off company. I just did.

www.mass.gov/?pageID=ocaterminal&L=5&L0=Home&L1=Consumer&L2=Banks+%26+Banking&L3=Consumer+Complaints+%26+Public+Resources&L4=Complaints&sid=Eoca&b=terminalcontent&f=dob_complaint&csid=Eoca

The address is:
    Texnic Industries ( aka Box Sets 4 Less )
    87 Washington Street
    New Bedford, MA 02740

Phone # 509 999 1530

• Ni
      12th of Sep, 2008

Thanks Helen! I filed my complaint this morning! Hopefully something can be done.

23rd of Dec, 2009

ordered series of Sharpe dvd s - none of them work skip amnd poor quality - want another set or money back asap they were shipped from china - are they even legal??