Texas Scentsations / Never sent goods

United States Review updated:
Placed $90 order for tarts from this candle company on Aug 23, 2008. It's now Oct. 10, 2008 and still have not received my order. Emailed seller multiple times with no response. Then on her website I notice a series of " reasons" why she's not emailing customers. First there was a flood. Then her site was back up, so I emailed her several more times with no response. Then, she posted another notice saying that she was having email trouble again. That was around 1o/1/08. The notice is still up on 10/10. So, I called her at both phone numbers she has listed on her site. The first number she doesn't answer. The second number which is her cell, she identifies herself. So, I knew I had the correct number. Left her my phone number and she never called. If she planned to ever send my order, she would have done so by now, or at least tried to contact me by calling or finding internet access somewhere ! I will be happy to update this, should the seller prove herself to be honest and send the product or my money.
Pa

Comments

29th of Oct, 2008
Charity has problems and its not that she has cancer or her kid is sick or her email isn't working..its her husband. She belongs to Green leaf's message board and talks over there about how her abusive husband takes her computer and phone away from her months on end. Unfortunately she has lied to all her customer's to cover the real reason for her not getting out orders and no contact. I too placed an order with her and had to wait 4 months before getting, when I got it, she shorted me 5 bags and 9 bags had no scent(they were just wax) I will never order from her again because of the lies and she ios not reliable. I don't think she is gonna reopen anyway.
Ho
  12th of Nov, 2008
Carol, Well aren't you all about spreading good will and harmony! Whoever this candlemaker is, if she has an abusive husband, this is not something to be taken lightly and it could be untrue. Gossip and nasty rumors are never a good thing!
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Uh Hottarts, its not gossip. Charity herself posted all about it on Greenleafs measage boards. She is Charity4candles over there and if she didn't want anybody to know I guess she should have never posted it on the internet. So I guess you can say I got it from the horses mouth.